- OCI is an online process. You need to complete Part A and Part B registration to fill up OCI Application Form Online. After filling up the online OCI application and payment of service charges,You need to book appointment. Please note that online booking appointment can be very if already filled for that day. We will acknowledge you accordingly. The time taken for issue of OCI Card is minimum 6-8 weeks, delay beyond the specific time frame cannot be ruled out owing to certain technical reasons. All applicants are advised to book their travel plan only after obtaining the OCI. Time taken and procedure for changing any details in the card is the same as for the fresh application.
- Application form, complete in all respects, along with all relevant enclosures and requisite fee may be submitted to the Indian Mission/Post/Office in whose jurisdiction the applicant is ordinarily residing. We will send you all documents and details on email which you need to submit to the Indian Mission/Post/Office. Please note that you need to submit Our Services charges online. It is USD 80. Other Charges you need to submit at Indian Mission/Post/Office.
Benefits of applying for an OCI card are:
- Multiple entries, with multi-purpose life-long Visa being offered to visit India.
- Exception from having to report to Police authorities for any length of stay in India
- Equality with NRIs in all spheres of financial, economic and educational fields barring the purchase of agricultural or plantation properties.
Kindly be ready with Applicant's image and Applicant's signature image (Max size 200kb).
Kindly be ready with supporting documents.
Please note that we are private agent and submit your application on your behalf. We charge USD 80 for our service. These are our service charge only and all other charges are excluded. You need to submit OCI fee approx. USD 300 to 350 as per your citizenship at Indian office at your location.